Last Modified: October 3, 2016
The information available on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for consulting a health care professional or obtaining professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Types of Personal Information
Personal Information is any information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. Examples of types of Personal Information:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, email address, mailing address, email address or phone numbers.
- Relationship Information that helps us understands your interests, including information about products, treatments and health conditions that are of interest to you when linked with information that individually identifies you.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Evoke Neuroscience, including purchases, inquiries, and information about how you use the Evoke Neuroscience websites and applications when linked with information that individually identifies you.
- Geo-location Information, as may be transmitted to us by your smart phone or other location-aware devices.
How Evoke Neuroscience Collects Personal Information
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information when you interact with us, such as registering on our websites, using any interactive features or applications, sign up to receive a newsletter, or make direct contact with us. We may collect additional information from third party data suppliers such as Facebook, if you like our pages or join our communities.
How Evoke Neuroscience Uses Personal Information
Evoke Neuroscience may use your Personal Information for its business purposes, such as to:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, services, including managing your online accounts with us and providing warranty service for certain products;
- To provide you with general information (such as information on certain health conditions) as well as information about our products and services;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services;
- To determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or programs;
- If you have a business or professional relationship with Evoke Neuroscience, to develop our business relationship with you;
- For our research and development efforts;
- To anonymize data so that it is no longer Personal Information
- For product safety, such as adverse event reporting or to communicate product safety information to you; and
Disclose of information to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. We may transfer your information in connection with the sale, merger, reorganization or change of control of Evoke Neuroscience or the division responsible for the services with which your information is associated or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Cookies and Other Data Collection Technologies
When you visit our website, we collect certain information by automated means such as cookies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. The website may also set cookies from our third party analytics providers, such as Google Analytics. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Social Media Plugins
This website uses social medial plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button, “Share to Twitter” button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our website, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our website. If you are logged into the social media website (e.g., Facebook, Twitter) while browsing on our website, the social plugins allow that social media websites to collect and share information about your activities on our website with other users of their social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allows Facebook to show your Likes and comments on our pages to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allows you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our website. Evoke Neuroscience does not control any of the content from the social media plugins. For more information about social plugins from other social media websites you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data sharing statements.
The security of your information is very important to us. When we collect your personal information online, we use reasonable efforts to protect it from unauthorized access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of our website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
United States of America
You can always limit the communications that Evoke Neuroscience sends to you via email by following a simple opt-out process. Simply follow the instructions in our emails to opt-out of receiving future marketing communications.
You can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser.
Evoke Neuroscience, Inc., a Delaware Corporation with office of record at 200 Valencia Drive, Suite 109, Jacksonville, NC 28546.